Fully Funded International Study Grants at Ibn Haldun University, Turkey 2022
Closing Dates: 22nd May 2022.
The Ibn Haldun University in Turkey is delighted to offer international students from across the globe the MEDIT / ACI PhD Scholarships for the 2022/23 academic session.
The scholarship application is a Doctoral Program in Civilization Studies offered at the Ibn Haldun University.
About Ibn Haldun University:
Ibn Haldun University is a university in Istanbul with a motto of intellectual independence. The university emphasizes embracing both Eastern and Western learning and scholarship. Ibn Haldun University ranked 153rd in Turkey and 7852nd in the World 2021 overall rankings.
Ibn Haldun University aims to be an international authority and pioneer in social sciences through the production of authentic knowledge and perspectives. The university is an international social science research university open to all sources of knowledge, prioritizing contribution to society.
The applicants must have achieved a GPA of 2.00 and above and completed all the courses required at the department they are enrolled in (PhD: 264 ECTS) successfully.
The applicants must be international students that must have submitted their applications by the deadline, i.e., 22nd May 2022.
The PhD candidates selected by the Ibn Haldun University will be offered full or partial tuition fee coverage and a monthly stipend between 3500-4200 TL as Research Assistants and Teaching Assistants.
The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
TOEFL IBT – 84
an equivalent score in CAE, CPE, PTE Academic, or YDS
To apply for these grants, applicants are required to log into the school portal to completed application procedures. Applicants will be automatically considered if they meet all the requirements needed.
The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Passport Credentials Page
- Residency Permit / kamet (if available)
- CV/ Resume
- Copies of all undergraduate and graduate diplomas and transcripts
- Two academic letters of recommendation (the recommenders you add to the application system will receive requests to upload letters of recommendation on your behalf.)
- A Statement of Purpose(single-spaced, two pages max, English)
- A writing sample ( PhD applicants MUST provide an English writing sample, such as a part of their master’s/honors thesis, an article or a paper. 20 pgs max.)