FUTA Postgraduate Admission Form for 2021/2022 Session
FUTA Postgraduate Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
FUTA Postgraduate Admission form for 2021/2022 Announced: The Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session postgraduate programmes (Postgraduate Diploma, Masters and Ph. D Programmes) admission.
FUTA Postgraduate Programmes, Requirements and Method of Application
Please visit the School of Postgraduate Studies Portal (PG Portal) on the University’s website https://www.futa.edu.ng for details.
- Mix-up in username and password by applicants would attract extra charges
- Error in completion and submission of forms during the process of application would lead to loss of application processing for the academic session (e.g. selecting M.Tech. instead of PGD or Ph.D.)
- Candidate cannot transfer unsuccessful application from one programme to another
- Statement of result of four years and above cannot be used for admission (candidate should obtain certificate from the relevant examination body)
- Applicants are no longer required to present ‘O’ Level results for postgraduate admissions
- All Applicants are reminded that Fees for Application forms and Acceptance are non-refundable
OPENING AND CLOSING DATES FOR APPLICATION:
Application forms will be available for completion for Six (6) weeks beginning from Wednesday, 11th January to Wednesday, 22nd February, 2023.
R. A. Arifalo