I would be guiding you on how to Fund Webmoney Account in Nigeria, with a WebMoney account you can make payments to anyone around the world when there is no fund in your wallet. So after creating your account, you will need to make a deposit to your e-wallet.
The process of doing this is very simple. You will start by choosing the corresponding purse with the desired currency and then select the deposit method.
How to fund Webmoney account in Nigeria
The options for deposit will vary depending on your locale but the general steps involved to fund your web money account are:
- Click the deposit page and select WebMoney from the list.
- Select the preferred currency, one that matches your WebMoney wallet
- Once you are redirected to your WebMoney log in page, enter your password details to complete the payment.
That’s it on how to fund WebMoney account in Nigeria.
Once you have successfully opened your Webmoney account, you can start using it to receive payment from your foreign clients. All you need to do to receive payments with your Webmoney account is to send your Purse ID, which serves as your account number, to the sender of the funds.
You can also send money to your workers or anyone and anywhere with your WebMoney account by using the WebMoney send feature which is fast and secured.
How to Withdraw from Webmoney Account
You can also withdraw funds from your Webmoney account. This is done by first going to the withdrawal page and then you select the WebMoney wallet in the currency of choice.
- Enter your WebMoney purse number and type the number of funds you want to withdraw.
- You have WebMoney account withdrawal options to be transferred to either your bank card, bank account, another e-wallet, or via other payment methods.
- This will be selected when you hit the Transfer button.
WebMoney is a widely known e-wallet and online payment solution that you can use for depositing, sending, and receiving money online.
Transactions on this platform are safe and fast and hardly will you see customers of this service come up with dissatisfaction.
It is also an ideal payment system that you can use for paying for goods online. I strongly believe that this article has been able to help you to register a WebMoney account step by step and has given you all the details you needed to know about using a Webmoney account in Nigeria.