This is a guide on how to open Webmoney account in Nigeria, you will be able to make real-time transactions in a completely secure way.
This guide has been developed to hold your hands and walk you through the entire process of opening and using a WebMoney account in Nigeria.
Webmoney online payment system allows you to perform transactions over the Internet using Webmoney units (WM-units). When creating and operating the Webmoney service, you do not need to link any of your bank account or credit or debit card.
Before you proceed to the steps involved in creating a Webmoney account in Nigeria, you should know that while all transactions are immediate using Webmoney, they are irreversible.
After creating an account with WebMoney Nigeria ( which I am going to show you shortly), you will be required to do identity verification so as to verify your personal data and will have access to all the benefits of the system.
And also with a Webmoney Verified account, you will be able to top up your wallet both in the national currency and in other countries, and also be able to make use of the ATMs around the world to withdraw their money.
What is WebMoney and uses of WebMoney Account in Nigeria?
First and foremost, WebMoney is widely known to provide an easy transaction process for internet users all over the internet. One of its advantages is the availability of money online.
Most people say that it is among the complex payment gateways options for Nigerians, this will not be a problem of great concern when you consider how you can enjoy online payment operations online safely with the use of WebMoney.
The best part is that you can use your WebMoney e-wallet to make balance top-ups and payments which includes Electricity Bill in Nigeria, withdrawals, loans, and etcetera.
Deposit is made much faster in Webmoney, certainly, because it is an electronic system and it offers quick and easy access to your money.
Opening and using a WebMoney account in Nigeria gives you no reason to bother about finding a trading platform with options that allow you to make your payments and withdrawals with your WebMoney account because it is widely available for online brokers.
It is a safe platform where you can make, receive payments, manage budgets, and also organize the work of making safe transactions to anyone, anywhere, and anytime.
How to Open Webmoney Account in Nigeria
The steps involved in creating a WebMoney account in Nigeria as details in the following steps below. Before you proceed, you want to make sure you are working with a steady internet connection and you have all the details you will be required to fill in during the registration.
- The first thing is to open your google play store app. Search and download WebMoney Keeper. After downloading the app, install it on your device, and launch the app.
- Once the app launches on your screen, you will see the “Sign up!” at the bottom of the screen. Hit the sign up button because you have no created a Webmoney account to log on to yet.
- You will be asked to select your country which is Nigeria, but it is likely that the app will do that automatically. You will also see where you will need to fill in your phone number (without the preceding zero). your phone number can be 08036***, but when you enter your phone number, you put 8036***
- After entering these details, you click the next page and fill in the anti-spam code that will be displayed on the screen, and then hit the next button.
- Make sure that the phone number you use in the registration is accessible. Do not use an old phone number that is not active. At this stage, you will be sent a confirmation code in your specified Phone Number. Once you get the code, enter it into the space bar and then click “next”.
- Create your password and make sure it entails characters that you will always remember, confirm the password, and then click on the Next button.
- Step up your security by setting a 4-digit pin and click “next”. this is to add extra security to your e-wallet but it is not all that compulsory.
- This is about the last stage of creating a WebMoney account is where you will need to create your WebMoney Dollar Wallet. This is how you will be able to receive funds.
- The app will prompt you to open your first wallet, which you should accept, and then select “WMZ – the equivalent of USD”.
- Congratulations, you have successfully created a WebMoney account and your Webmoney dollar wallet.
You can see that the process involved is not all that complex as many people see it.
Your purse ID serves as your account number for clients to send money into your Web money account. To locate your purse ID, click on the WMZ Logo.
While you can start receiving your payments from International Companies into your newly created Webmoney account, the next thing you should think of is how to fund or deposit money into your WebMoney account so that you will be able to send money to others and make payments with your Webmoney wallet.