Excellent morning! This is as of late’s abstract from Nigerian Newspapers:
1. The Nigerian Air Drive, Sunday published the identification of the killer of the overdue Flying Officer, Tolulope Arotile. NAF Director of Public Family members and Knowledge, Ibikunle Daramola, made this identified throughout a press briefing on Sunday in Abuja. Daramola known Arotile’s ex-classmate who drove the automobile that hit her as ‘Mr. Nehemiah Adejoh’. Others within the automobile have been Mr Igbekele Folorunsho and Mr Festus Gbayegun.
2. Minister of International Affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama has examined certain for coronavirus. Onyeama showed the advance in a tweet on Sunday. He mentioned his consequence got here again certain after a fourth check, including that he was once on his option to an isolation middle.
3. With few hours to governorship primaries of the All Progressives Congress, APC in Ondo State, one of the most main aspirants, Ife Oyedele has withdrawn from the race. He because of this declared his reinforce for Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu’s 2d time period ambition. He made the declaration on Sunday night time on the Govt Area the place he mentioned that the verdict was once within the pastime of the celebration with the intention to be bold throughout the October 10 governorship polls.
4. In a similar way, the Deputy Governor of Ondo State, Agboola Ajayi on Sunday lashed out at his boss, Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu for tagging him a unsuitable number of deputy. Ajayi mentioned, Akeredolu was once the unsuitable selection Ondo folks had made. Ajayi emphasised that the governor was once seeking to put his frustration on him following the failed try to use the state Area of Meeting to question him because the deputy governor.
5. The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has authorized August 21 for tertiary establishments to begin first and 2d selection admission for the 2020/2021 consultation. This was once contained within the 2020 admission tips signed via JAMB’s Registrar, Is-haq Oloyede, on Sunday.
6. The Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Festus Keyamo, has warned that the Federal Govt’s Particular Works Programme (SPW) is for all Nigerians. He mentioned the task scheme is not just for participants of the All Progressives Congress, APC. He additionally mentioned that he had by no means ordered that the paperwork for the SPW be given to APC participants.
7. The Defence Headquarters has mentioned that Troops of Operation Lafiya Dole have eradicated best commanders and participants of Boko Haram terrorists in contemporary encounters within the northeast. The Coordinator, Defence Media Operations, Maj.-Gen. John Enenche disclosed this on Sunday in a remark in Abuja. Enenche defined that the troops had on July 17, killed six terrorists at Kolofata, a neighborhood at the Republic of Cameroon border, in an try to move in opposition to Sambisa Woodland.
8. Professor Ndubueze Amaechi, the daddy of overdue Uzochi Ndubieze, has demanded an intensive investigation of the unlucky loss of life of his son in Russia. Uzochi Ndubueze, a local of Obingwa Native Govt House of Abia State, reportedly drowned in Russia final week. However his father, on Sunday in particular, known as at the Nigeria Diaspora Fee and Nigerian Ambassador to Russia and different well-meaning Nigerians to come back to his help to make sure justice is served relating to his son’s loss of life as they believe foul play.
9. President Muhammadu Buhari’s Senior Particular Assistant on Media and Exposure, Garba Shehu, has advised Nigerians to organize for surprises, because the presidential panel investigating suspended performing chairman of the Financial and Monetary Crimes Fee (EFCC), Ibrahim Magu, will get set to post its findings. Shehu mentioned that with the updates the presidency had gained to this point, the result can be stunning.
10. The Peoples Democratic Birthday party (PDP) has reacted to an allegation made via the All Progressives Congress, APC, governorship candidate in Edo State, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu that it bought its candidacy to the state Governor, Godwin Obaseki for N15 billion. The Chief of the Exposure Committee of the council, Top Leader Raymond Dokpesi, mentioned it was once not possible that Ize-Iyamu, who defected to the PDP in 2016 to contest for the placement with out giving anyone a dime, can be making such allegation.