Just right morning! This is lately’s abstract from Nigerian Newspapers
1. Bayelsa State Gubernatorial Petition Tribunal has sacked Governor Duoye Diri.
It ordered the Impartial Nationwide Electoral Fee (INEC) to behavior a contemporary election inside 90 days following a petition by means of the Complex Nigeria Democratic Birthday celebration (ANDP).
2. The government has mentioned it’s weighing its choices, over the closure of stores belonging to Nigerian investors in Ghana.
The Minister of Overseas Affairs, Geoffrey Onyeama, who published this when he met with the League of Modern Ambassadors of Nigeria officers, led by means of its president, Jasper Emenike, on Monday, mentioned the FG will absorb the topic with Ghanaian government and might also discover the choice of drawing near the Financial Neighborhood of West African States (ECOWAS) court docket.
3. Well-liked social media famous person, Ismaila Mustapha, aka Mompha, has been rearrested by means of the Financial and Monetary Crimes Fee (EFCC), the Father or mother reviews.
He used to be rearrested remaining Friday, when he went to the EFCC place of job in Ikoyi, Lagos.
4. The Edo State Media Marketing campaign Council of the All Progressives Congress for the governorship election has accused Governor Godwin Obaseki of the Peoples Democratic Birthday celebration, PDP of arming thugs and different non-state actors with newly-purchased weapons and guns to assault blameless other folks.
The APC claims that the governor spent state sources at the procurement of masses of high-grade guns allotted to thugs sourced from neighboring states to sign up for his convoy and inflict violence on dissenters all the way through his marketing campaign path around the State.
5. There may be recently stress in Jangeme village in Gusau, capital of Zamfara State as unknown bandits have threatened to assault the village if the villagers failed to present them the sum of N7m.
The bandits mentioned the ransom become important after seven of the villagers abducted by means of the bandits remaining week escaped when negotiation on pay the ransom used to be ongoing.
6. The Financial and Monetary Crimes Fee (EFCC) has arrested a serving army staff, Lance Corporal Ajayi Kayode and 26 others.
They had been nabbed for alleged web fraud within the Lekki axis of Lagos State.
7. The Federal Capital Territory Management has showed that it has to this point recorded forty-eight, 48, COVID-19 similar deaths.
FCTA in a tweet on Sunday mentioned the whole selection of showed circumstances within the country’s capital now stands at 4,714.
8. Former Nationwide Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Adams Oshiomhole, has denied he’s plotting to go back to the placement.
Oshiomhole, who mentioned this on Monday whilst addressing State Space Correspondents after assembly with President Muhammadu Buhari on the Aso Rock Villa, Abuja, insisted he would no longer “resit” a category he had handed and mentioned handiest “an empty mind” would counsel that he’s eyeing a comeback.
9. The Impartial Nationwide Electoral Fee (INEC) has reacted to the nullification of the Bayelsa State governorship election, declaring that it will reply to probably the most problems raised by means of the Election Tribunal.
INEC Nationwide Commissioner and Chairman, Data and Voter Schooling Committee, Mr. Festus Okoye, on Monday, mentioned it will reply to probably the most problems raised by means of the Bayelsa State Governorship Election Petition Tribunal when it’s availed of the entire judgment of the case.
10. Barcelona have sacked their supervisor, Quique Setién, after their go out from the Champions League following their 8-2 defeat to Bayern Munich remaining Friday.
The Catalan membership additionally supplied an replace on Setien’s alternative.